Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Monday

Good Evening Everyone,
Well, it has been a Monday. Back to work and back to the 9-5. Ever have those days when you had rather just stay at home? Weather turned off cooler and tonight it is just down right cold. The breeze is blowing and there is truly a chill in the air. My new Mom got to go home from the hospital today. She is adjusting to life at home with her first baby and schedules and feedings and all that intails. Many of us have been there and done that and many can't wait til that day. For those of you that have, just be in prayer for her and her husband and their new family. What a precious sight they are.
Today was a tough day. Lots of decisions to be made and things are changing and not knowing exactly what He is up to. That requires a walk by faith. Wouldn't it be so much easier if He just laid it out in front of us and said....."On this day you need to do this and that the other. Then on this day, do this and that". That is when we have to remember that He doesn't do that. We are to report in for duty so to speak in the morning, find out what the day is to hold, spend time with Him and get our "marching" orders. That is sooooooooo hard sometimes. I know I find myself wanting to say..."But I need to do this, I need to do that and what about the other" and I walk away having no clue as to what HE WANTS for me that day. Bottom line.....What He wants is SO MUCH MORE than what I can even come close to imagining. Is that just an awesome thought????!!!!!!!! We have to walk by faith and not by sight.
There is a new song out that I can not remember who sings it, but it talks about whatever He is doing feels like chaos. That is the way today felt. Like chaos. I know in my heart, I'm in the center of His will. It can be lonely. It can be scary and it can be the most exciting place in the world. It just blows my mind to think that the Creator, The Lord, The Alpha and Omega wants me. He loves me. He is mine and I am His. I am His child. Is that just not incredible. When you put your day, whether it was a wonderful day or a confusing and chaotic day like mine, in light of Him. All the confusion and chaos seems to just disappear and you just have to worship HIM!!!! Aren't you thankful that you know Him? Maybe you are reading this blog and you don't know Him. If that is the case and you would like more of Him, please e-mail and I will be happy to share my Jesus with you.
I have another precious Mom-to-be that is awaiting the arrival of her daughter. She is over due as of this past Saturday. She is physically tired and worn out. She is frustrated and so ready to meet her little girl. I can't share her name. I just ask that you be in prayer for her. Just waiting on her phone call. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for spending this time with me tonight. God Bless you!!!!!!

Pam

No comments: