Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday




This is a hard one to do this week but here we go anyway.

I did not let my 2 year old walk around this weekend without a diaper until he came and told me that he had "made mess" and pointed in his room. Indeed a mess was found!!!

I did not let the above 2 year old watch himself in the mirror and jump on Mommy and Daddy's bed and fall down to get up and do it again and again and again!!!!!!

I did not go to the store and purchase 5-12 packs of Diet Dr.Pepper when I am in the middle of a Fitness Challenge that states I don't get points when I use artificial sweetener.

I did not "finish off" my hubby's french fries on Saturday night because I didn't want the 100 calorie pack of Sun Chips with my sandwich.

I did not feel old when a former high school graduate at church returned this past Sunday as a Heart Surgeon working at the University in the next city.

It was a long week with way more stress but these are truly some of lighter times this past week. I'm already saving up for next week.....Be Ready!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama (Pam)

No comments: