Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!






Don't you just LOVE the "New Look"?????? To cute!!!!!!!

Ok, so here we go......

I did not go out to eat dinner the other night in a summer dress that I chose to use a swimsuit coverup this year.

I did not let my 2 year old have an ice cream cone right before bed for 2 nights in a row.

I did not start to correct my 2 year old by calling him his older son's name in the middle of a restaurant.

I did not eat 2 orders of "hash rounds" from Chick-fil-A because the little one decided that he didn't like his. We can't be wasteful!!!!!

I did not wake up late on Friday morning and think that my husband had already left for work and didn't realize he was STILL asleep on the couch!!!!!! OOPS!!!!!!

I did not get ready and go to teach a prenatal fitness class and no one showed up!!!!

I did not order a spicy crispy chicken sandwich from Wendy's with a large fry on July 4th because it was "FREE DAY" on my Fitness Challenge.

I did not eat a Hotdog-less Hotdog on Thursday because I don't eat red meat.

It was a fun week and a short work week!!!!!!! Thank goodness for holiday's when we get to take a break!!!!

Stay tuned for Thankful Tuesday's. It's going to be great!!!!!!

Laboring with You,
Doula Mama (Pam)

No comments: