Saturday, May 1, 2010

Praise Part 2

Remember yesterday I told you I thought we would have to have a part 2. Well, there is, but I promise that this will not be as long....Hahahaha!

I e-mailed our Women's Ministry Leader yesterday to have her "approve" what I had written on the Women's Ministry Blog (www.cornerstonewoman.blogspot.com). She e-mailed me back and sent me this verse that explains CLEARLY why I can't seem to keep my mouth shut.
Check this out!!!!!

Check out this verse in Psalm 30 that explains it!
11 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.
When we are rescued from the pit we must shout it from the mountaintops!


There you go!!!!! I think that is enough said!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam
1 Sam. 12:23

No comments: