Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Updates!!!!!

First- The Women's Only 5K was AWESOME!!!!!! A total sea of PINK!!!!!! Of course there were some red shirts in there.....actually a lot of them but I will get to that later. It was a beautiful morning and the race was so well planned and the course had changed and that was just perfect!!!!! I LOVED IT!!! It was soooo much fun. I am going to see if I can try and get some pictures uploaded soon.

After the race we went to the Dixie Classic Fair.....FUN!!!!!! Kaleb rode his first roller-coaster with me. It was so much fun. I asked him this morning if he enjoyed ridding on the WORM at the Fair and he said VERY clearly "NO"!!!!!! Of course I took pictures of everything possible that you can get that is fried. I think I got nauseated from just reading the signs. It is just GROSS!!!!!!!

We finally made it home after a very LONG dinner- I will explain that later. It is a post all by itself. We were exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!

I had mentioned in my last post that I was going to get some "Breast Cancer Testimonies". I am excited to say that I know of 3 on the way and I have 2 already. Of course if you have one that you would like to share, please feel free to do so. I would love to hear them.

Last but not least.....I have been contacted to start an ICAN Group in the Triad. I am so excited but so nervous. I have a lot of reading to see about all of that but it's such an honor to be contacted. Oh, ICAN is the International Cesarean Awareness Network. They have awesome information on their website. Feel free to look them up. More on that later.

Thanks for checking in......oh one more thing......we are STILL waiting on a little boy to chose when he would like to celebrate his birthday...........I will keep you posted!!!!!!


Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam
Midwife-Wanna-Be

No comments: