Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday

Well it's Monday. Are you happy that it is Monday? I have mixed emotions about it but nevertheless, it is Monday.
I did not challenge some new running friends to join me on a run this weekend.
I did not challenge those friends to go running with me on the coldest morning in Greensboro. It was 17 on my drive over and the weather said the wind-chill was 9.
I did not have a blast running in the cold.
I did not lose my debt card on Saturday morning. I have NEVER done that before. It can make you physically sick.
(This is my hubby's) I did not go to 3 different McDonald's in search of an Alvin the Chipmunk for our 3 year old in the 20 degree weather on Saturday evening. Yes, he came home with one and we are still searching for Alvin.
I did not go to church on Sunday and get my toes stepped all over by the message from our Pastor about our tongues and our speech. I am really thinking about what is coming out of my mouth (and blog) now.
Well, it's off to another week. Welcome to Monday.
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam
>

No comments: