Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good Afternoon

It is beautiful outside today. It is almost to the point of being hot. The sun is shinning and I would give my right arm (not really) to be outside playing with The Little Man.
I tell you the truth, things are just absolutely crazy sometimes. I'm so excited and so overwhelmed at the same time. There are just not enough hours in the day to do all that I want to do and need to do.
Having my Perinatal Fitness Instructor Certification has really opened up ALOT of doors. Women's has contacted me and so has the YWCA here in Greensboro. I'm so excited about both of them. I have discovered not only am I passionate about all of the teen moms and the pregnant moms that I have but I want them to be healthy. Healthy Moms and Healthy Babies. That of course is the ultimate goal. It is exciting to see what the Lord is doing and how He is leading but I feel it's kind like chaos sometimes. Trying to figure out how to handle working full time, being a Doula and then the added excitement of the Fitness piece.....WOW!!!! Makes me nervous to think about what it could be like when I get my Childbirth Educator Certification.

I get the opportunity to go and speak at the Childbirth Class on Thursday evening about Doula's. I can't wait. It's going to be exciting!!!!!!! It's also exciting with all the people that I have met since starting this awesome adventure. It just blows me away that there are so many resources out there. It's just amazing.

Busy is good. This is a great kind of busy and just exciting. I have an open calendar and have 4 Mom's waiting. How awesome it would be to have a FULL calendar. That is the goal!!!!!! God is good and He will supply ALL I need!!!! For that I am truly thankful!!!!
If you know of anyone that would benefit, please let me know. Thanks again for all of your love and support!!!!!

Love,
Doula Mama

No comments: