Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Thursday Morning

Hello All,

It has been an awesome time. Vacation, sun, beach, of course 3 days of rain but that didn't matter much, time with the family and just relaxing. I am trying to decide on what pictures to post and I am working on the story about a very special Mom and baby girl. I promise I will have them up shortly.

I just wanted to share a bit about what all is happening in the life of Mothering The Mother. We are still pending the certification from DONA International and that should be coming soon. Childbirth Educator with ALACE is going well. LOTS OF READING AND DIGESTING!!!! but that is part of being a good CBE(Childbirth Educator). The awesome part of that is that I get to use so much of that even at work doing my intakes with our new OB patients. The fitness side of the equation has just simply blown me away. I had no idea how big this had the potential to be.
Being contacted by the Women's Hospital was huge for me. I had no idea that would even be remotely possible. Now that is underway and I am finding out that there is another group that wants me to teach as well as the YWCA here in Greensboro. I'm absolutely overwhelmed by it all and just so thankful for such an awesome opportunity to serve pregnant women here in North Carolina. What an answer to a passion!!!!!
I have a couple of babies coming soon so I will keep you posted on that.
I also have recently taken on a precious young lady that I had the privilege of watching grow up at church and friends with her parents. She is married and expecting their first baby and I have the blessing of being her Doula. It amazes me just how the Lord works all of that out. She and her husband are just so sweet and they are so excited. I just pray that I will be what they need.
I have much more to share but I have to get to work to a desk with 3 VERY large stacks of charts on it.
Thank you so much for visiting with me for a few minutes this morning. Please feel free to leave your comments, questions or ideas.

Laboring with You,
Doula Mama (Pam)

No comments: