Sunday, May 27, 2012

Its About Time

I realize that I have not written in a very long time.  I have had so much stuff going on.  I mean major things.   It is almost overwhelming when I start thinking about how in the world to share.  It is just amazing.

So let's get started.

I have a grandbaby.  Yes. I have a 23 year old, a 20 year old and a 5 year old.  I'm  the happy Grandma of a beautiful baby boy.  He is the son of my daughter Tonya.  He is the joy of her heart.  He is of course the joy of ours as well.  He is just totally a blessing.  He is growing and changing every day.  Just a total sweetheart!!

My oldest, Kyle, has moved to Raleigh.  He is doing well.  He is an amazing photographer!!!!!!  He's been in more magazines and just amazing.  His sweet girlfriend Amber graduated from NC State.  She is now headed to Ga. to do her Masters at University of Georgia.  We are proud of her!!!!!

Kaleb is graduating from Pre-K in about 2 weeks.  His pictures with a cap and gown on are so cute.  It made me feel so very old but at the same time so very proud.  He has learned so much in his Pre-K.  We just love it there.  At the same time, he is very excited about going to his "new school" for Kindergarten.  He will do just great!!!!!

Hubby has started a new job.  He loves his new job.  I am so excited as well.  He has more responsibility and the best part is that he is in Greensboro and not having to drive to Walkertown any longer.  We actually drove out there this weekend and just reminded me of how thankful I was that he didn't have to do that any longer. 

Thank you so much for sticking with me.  I have a lot of things to share so make sure you hang around!!!!!!

Pam

No comments: