Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last Pages

Well, now that I have shared all of my pictures, it's time to update you on some other "stuff".
I have been asked to put together a plan for someone.  I mean I have written out a full month!!!!  Journal pages.
Weights and Measures pages.
Rules
What to do
Water Log
Exercise Recommendations
Running Schedule
and I am having the time of my life.  This is so very much fun.  I have my sweet friend Tara who asked and agreed to give it a try.  I'm so excited I could bust a gut. I'm on the last few pages.  Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am planning on going to Myrtle to run in the Mini Marathon in October.  I'm so excited about that.  I have a new friend at work named Danielle.  She and her husband have a business called Team Genetics.  It is very cool!!!!!  Anyway, she has made her declaration that she is going to run a full marathon in Raleigh in November.  I want to encourage her so I'm thinking and considering doing the half with her as she runs the whole thing.  Just still trying to sort that through.    One last thing, I just found out that there is a Running Club of Greensboro that signs up with Women's Hospital and they do a Running School from August to October for preparation to run the Women's Only in Greensboro.  It cost $65 and then if you run the race and complete it, you get $50 back.  NO-BRAINER!!!!!!  Will have to check with the hubby on that one!!!!!!!!

Things are going great.  Kaleb is graduating from Pre-K next Friday.  I still can't believe it!!!!!! 

Pam

No comments: