Saturday, June 2, 2012

Busy!!!

I am still overwhelmed every time I look at this picture.  It just blows me away.  I can't believe he is graduating from Pre-K and we start Kindergarten in August.  Time is just flying.  It just reminds me that we should savor every moment.  They go by so very fast. 

We have been so busy.  We have missed the last 2 weeks of Sunday School and I am having huge withdrawal from it.  I know what we are studying but had to send a message on Facebook to make sure I was still on the same chapter.  I can't wait to get there tomorrow.  The best way I know to describe it is "I'm starving for some teaching from the Word".

I am 95% done with my "Plan" for my friend.  With the new computer, I got to add more than I ever thought.  It's a lot of information and a lot of fun to put together as well.  I just need to come up with a name for it.  Got any idea's????  I would love to hear them.  Something not too plain.  Something a little catchy.  It's not a diet.  I can't stand that word.  Its a healthy lifestyle plan.  Exercise, Food, Family and Health. 

I passed my EKG Exam.  Now this may not seem like a big deal but this is huge for me.  Part of what I am to do at the hospital is being a Monitor Tech.  What is that?  Well, those patients that are on telemetry or heart monitoring are being sent to computer screens at the nurses station.  There can be as few as 5-10 or as many as 40 on those monitors.  It looks like chaos if you don't know what you are looking at.  Well, I got 3 classes of 4 hours each and 2 weeks of sitting at the monitors with a Trainer.  Then on week 4, I had my test.  It can be overwhelming and intimidating as well.  Its a huge responsibility and I take it very seriously.  Anyway, you must make a 85 or better and not miss any of the "lethal rhythms".  No pressure, RIGHT??!!!  Well, I made a 93.  Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not ready to be turned loose on my own but I feel like I know what I am looking at when I watch those wiggling lines run across a computer screen. 

Well, both of my boys are napping so I should enjoy some quiet time and get off the computer.  Don't forget to offer your "Names" for my Plan........

Pam

1 comment:

Tara said...

Death by Jill!LOL