Monday, April 2, 2012

So much and so little time

This has been such a busy time. Time seems to just fly and it can be very overwhelming at times to the point of saying "please, can we just stop for a while". One thing after another takes your time and energy. I'm amazed every time I write something else in my calendar.

Bo is starting a new job in Greensboro this week. Kind of bitter-sweet I think. He was not looking. They came looking for him. Leaving where he is I am sure is hard because when you work with people day in and day out, become a tight knit group, it's hard to leave. I know that from experience. It will all be good once he gets settled. Congrats!!!! Honey! I love you!!!!

Kyle has officially moved to Raleigh. It was a good move. It was time but for a Mama's heart, it was a little rough. He is doing great and will continue to do so, I am sure. I'm so proud of him I could just bust!!!!!!


Tonya moved into an apartment to. She found a great little place in a great part of town. Close to everything she would need. She's close to a park so she and Little One can go for walks. She is excited and for the first time in a VERY long time, I think she is proud of herself. She is making huge strides in her growing up and I'm so proud!!!!


Kaleb is growing up so very fast. He is now reading the little phonics books. You know the "I can run" books. It's amazing to watch. He is trying to sound out anything he sees. Sometimes he is right on and gets it. Other times require a bit of help. He gets so excited when he's right. Loves the show Super Why on PBS. It's about reading, sounding out words and spelling. He participates just like he is part of the show. I just LOVE it!!!!!!

Well, that's the latest from here. Oh yes, I'm still running like a crazy woman every chance I get. Still planning on October. Still pretending to be "Jillian" to my friends....hahahaha

Pam

No comments: