Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

Hello Everyone!!!!

I was not sure that I would have time to write today but I am making the time. I tried to come up with a clever name for today but it's not to clever I am afraid.

Some of you are aware of the situations that we have been dealing with this week. I'm choosing at this point not to get into all of the details because they don't need to be rehashed here. In all of the driving that took place this morning and into the afternoon and the phone calls and the texting between 5-6 people, to say that it was crazy and a little nuts was an understatement. Have you ever tried to carry on a text conversation with 3 people? It is not easy!!!! Well, if you are a teen, I am sure it is a breeze......Hahaha!!!!!

All of that to say, I had a few moments of quiet in the car waiting at a gas station and a few driving home and really considered the fact that....
Absolutely None Of My Circumstances Are A Surprise To My Heavenly Father. Now, just think on that for a few minutes. Nothing that I have experienced this week was a surprise to Him. WOW!!!!!! He already knew the outcome. He already knew when the phone call was coming. He knew when I was at a breaking point. He knew when the call would come that we had placement. He knew what I needed when Kaleb slept all night. He knew that I needed Him and I couldn't do this on my own. I have stop and just reflect on that and I am just blown away. He knew!!!!!! He worked each detail out. No, some were not what I had wanted. No, some did not come when I thought they should. Yet, when I finally stop and think about it......It was all about His timing and it had nothing to do with me except for me to open my fingers from being so tightly gripped around the situation and hold my hands flat open and say "Here, you do it because I can't do this anymore". WHAT FREEDOM!!!!!!

So, maybe you have a circumstance that you are dealing with and wonder who, what, when, where, why and how. He already knows the answer and He is just waiting for you to say, like Kaleb often says "Here ya go." Let Him have it and just watch what He can do!!!!!!!

Just my thoughts for you today. Extra blogtime is always a good thing!!!!!

Laboring with you,
Doula Mama (Pam)

No comments: