Friday, July 9, 2010

Yeap....I am still here.

Working-Networking-Working-Networking- and did I mention Working and Networking? Busy does not even come close to putting into the right words. I got the new Droid phone.....LOVE IT!!!!!!
Found out I can Twitter.....who knew.....now if I can just figure out how to get it on my blog I will be doing great.....any suggestions on how to do that?
Signed up on a Doula website that is just way to cool and I can link it if I can figure out how to make that work.
I donated information and merchandise to an awesome group that is going to be raising money that I want to share and figure out how to do that to.
SOOOO MUCH to share. Well, let me get busy and see what we can get done.
Hubby is playing cards and Little Man is with Mema and Papa and it is quiet in the house.....working, networking and working!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Laboring with you,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: