Sunday, February 22, 2009

Difficulties Updated

Hello Blog-Readers,

Well to say that it has been a long week would be a clear understatement. Things have been a bit crazy and a bit of an emotional roller coaster. It is difficult but because of Him I can make it. Sometimes it is minute by minute and other times, I can actually survive for a couple of hours. She was placed in jail last Sunday. At this point, I have not seen her or have I spoken with her. I was quick to discover that being in jail is an isolation from society mostly. Her Dad went to see her but she had not filled out a form stating who she would be willing to see. I had no idea there was such a form. Then the phone. The phone rings 10-20 times a day. Collect phone calls. We had this discussion with her for a long time that we can't take collect calls. The service that the inmates use is about $1.75 A MINUTE!!!!! All of that being said, it's hard. It's hard and it's frustrating. Things go through my mind when it comes time to see her on Thursday. Do I stay strong and stern? Do I fall apart and give in? Do I give her ANOTHER chance? My thoughts and emotions are on a roller coaster that I can't seem to get off. It is difficult. I keep hanging on to the hem of His robe and pray for that moment and what am I going to do and how will I react? He already knows. He already has the plan. I'm just following His lead and that is all I can do. Jim found out she can have paper back books and some small money, like dollar bills, not a lot. He went and got her a New Testament and another book on being a Godly Young Woman and some $1 bills. I'm praying we are going to be able to give those things to her on Thursday. I don't know what the judge is going to say. I don't know if she is looking at another month, another week, another 2 months. It's all very hard. I would ask that you please just PRAY!!!!!!!

On the other side of things, we are all getting over a stomach flu. Kaleb started it and then Mom and then Dad only got a lite case. I am exhausted to say the least and so thankful for the deliveries that I had BEFORE I got sick!!!!! The little girls are doing GREAT!!!!! Mom's are doing wonderful. I was going to do visits this weekend but of course, that didn't happen due to being sick. I will post more next week about a visit I hope to have with them. We are finishing our Childbirth Class at the hospital. Things have gone well. I have 2 Mom's right now and have been asked to take on another. I'm so excited about it. It's just awesome how He works EVERYTHING out!!!!! I'm just so excited that He is in control. I have had 10 deliveries. Can you believe that!!!!!??????I am working on writing up everything so I can mail it in this week and get my certification!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!. That is my goal!!!!!!

It's going to be a long week and a jam packed one I am sure with all that is going on. Please be in prayer for us and for the decisions that we will need to make. Stay close, as soon as I can get in to see my little girls, I'll post more pictures. I also have some updated one's from some of the other little one's. They are growing up WAY to fast.

Love and Prayer,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: