Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Ok, I was trying to think of something a little different to post. Most people post a list of various things that they are thankful for. Well, I so could not think of anything original so here we go. This could take a while so I shortened it using the letters of Thanksgiving.

T-Testimony of what Christ has done for me
H-Home (Here, Heaven and Georgia)
A-Alpha and Omega that I serve
N-Network of friends that I have been blessed with
K-Kids
S-Spouse
G-Groceries in the pantry
I-Impossible is not a work in the Christian vocabulary
V-Victory over Sin
I-Indescribable love that Christ has for me
N-Nothing can separate me from the Love of God
G-Gracious and Loving God

Ok, think that was easy?
Now it's your turn!!!!!!! Leave it in the comments or leave your blog address and let's see what you are TRULY thankful for!!!!!!!

Thankfully Yours,
Doula Mama Pam

2 comments:

Tara said...

Okay, I'll take your challenge
T-Troy
H-Healthy family
A-All God has done for me
N-Nothing can snatch me from His hand
K-Knowing(personally) Jesus Christ
S-Sacrifice Christ made on the cross for me
G-Girlfriends
I-Infallible God
V-very energetic children
I-Interesting books
N-Nice home
G-Great Hugs from those I love.
That was harder than I thought.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you

Joan Carr said...

So I did not do this after our ladies bible Study last week like I said I would. But I will do it now.
T - The Bible
H - Home & House
A - Alan, Husband
N - Nikki, daughter
K - King(the King of Kings)
S - Son, Jesse
G - God & Grace
I - In-Laws
V - Victory from/over Sin
I - Internet
N - New places to travel to
G - Grandson, Clayton

Happy Thanksgiving
Joan