Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HELLO!!!! IS ANYONE STILL THERE!!!!??????

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth.
No, we are all healthy and no one is in the hospital.
We have just been so BUSY!!!!! It has just simply been crazy and that would be putting it gently.

I had pre-posted the last couple of entries and then it was all gone.
Had an awesome delivery with a fabulous family.
Had the stomach bug in the house for what seemed like forever.
Had Easter
Had Mom's Birthday
Had Hubby's Birthday
Had Our Anniversary
It was just plain CRAZY!!!!!!!!
Things are starting to settle now.
I posted about 2 weeks ago that I had won on a Comment Give-Away. I got my prize. I'll tell more about that on Friday.
Visited one of my many favorite blogs and found out a Mom I have followed for such a long time is pregnant again.
Trying to encourage other Blogging Friends to keep blogging and then I was on the receiving end of "What happened? and Where is your post for today?"
I have so much to share. I will be back full swing in the morning on Thursday is my hope. Stick with me !!!!!!! LOTS to share.....NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!!! LOL
See you in the morning!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: