Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday



WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!

I DID NOT go out to eat with the Kennedy side of the family last night and eat EVERYTHING ON MY PLATE!!!!! I am not about to log that on my Weight Watchers list!!!!!

I DID NOT go to an event on Saturday morning and have a great time and come home and literally CRASH sitting in the recliner holding Kaleb and fall asleep. BEST NAP EVER!!!!!!

I DID NOT lay in the bed on Sunday morning and keep hitting the snooze!!!!!!

I DID NOT find out in Sunday School Class of 4 year olds that the Tooth Fairy now gives $5 for the first tooth!!!!!! What happen to the 50 CENT piece!!!!!!

Have a great Monday!!!!!!
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

Liz said...

$5??? My daughter has gotten $2 but $5? Oh nooooo. :) It must've been a shiny, well-cleaned one. lol

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff