Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Almost The Holidays.......NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Can you believe it ???? It is almost the holidays AGAIN!!!!!????? Where in the world has this year gone?
What happen to the spring?
What happen to the summer?
Fall is here and now we are already seeing the Halloween stuff appearing and we all know what is right around the corner........CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!!!!!

In light of that, I am going to be in Madison the weekend before Thanksgiving at a Craft Fair. I will be there with my other hat on known as "The Earring Lady". I agreed to go to this one as long as there was not 20 other jewelry vendors there. I LOVE making the earrings and bracelets. They are so much fun. I typically get my beads while I am down at the beach. That way I will hopefully have beads and stones that the average person would not have which makes them a bit more unique. I would love to have you come out and see me at the event. I will be posting more about it as it becomes available. I'll also post some pictures of my earrings and bracelets so that you can see them. Of course this one is special because we (the vendors) are bringing in our favorite holiday goodies for you to munch on while you shop......what more could you ask for.....food and jewelry in the same place!!!!!!!! It's going to be great!!!!! Remember- the weekend before Thanksgiving....Mark it on your calendar and we will see you there!!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: