Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nothing Like Waiting A While!!!!!

Well, there is nothing like waiting for almost a month to write on here again. What a month it has been. Most of it has been totally enjoyable!!!!!! We have been at the beach for over a week and have several more days left. So very excited and so much fun. Watching Kaleb play in the pool and run away from the ocean. He is SOOO NOT interested in the ocean but with all of the shark bites, that is ok with me.

Work- well it's work and we will leave that there.

Business-wise- things are good. Praying at present that Brittany doesn't go into labor while I am away. She has strict instructions to wait on me but I am not so sure that the Little Man she is carrying has gotten the message....will have to wait and see.
Have 2 meetings set up when I get back with New-To-Be-Mom's and Dad's. So excited about that. I have been reading and reading and reading all the information that I can get my hands on. I just love it. The more information that I have means the better the Birth Doula that I can be.

Kyle is working ALL the time. Sometimes 6 days a week and I am sure that doesn't make him happy but when he gets the pay check, I am sure that he is happy about that. He is still going to college on line this year which, so far seems pretty good. Will wait and see about the grades when they come out.

Mom and Dad have just arrived back home from an awesome trip to the Ukraine. My Other Mother and Tim lives there as full time missionaries. I can only pray that I get there before they get home. I miss Mom and Dad a lot but we are going to see them in October. That will be a lot of fun. We get to do some Christmas shopping on the way. It will be GRAND!!!!!!!

Well, we are going to try and get the Little Man down for a nap here and see what happens. He kind of has a mind of his own these days but that is all normal I think for 3 1/2 year olds. Sometimes we nap, sometimes we don't. We have now settled to watch "Cars" and have "rest-time. I will take it.

Gotta run for now. Going to work on some other post that I have been dragging my feet on. Can't wait!!!!!!!
It feels great to be back. Thank you for sticking around.!!!!!!


Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: