Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday- Midweek---It's been a L-O-N-G O-N-E!

It is one of those weeks that just seems to be dragging. I am so sure it has something to do with the upcoming vacation. Just to show you how bad I want this week to hurry is driving to work this morning. Somehow I had convinced myself it was Thursday. Oh no!!!!! Not Thursday- I was suppose to be in a meeting with a physician AND our CEO!!!! Oh my goodness what have I done. I totally missed it. The HE gently reminded me that "Pam it is Wednesday!" I just died laughing and then stopped laughing when I realized I didn't bring anything to eat for lunch.....Oh well, such is life.
Well, I posted my question about other sites and links and you would not believe the response and what I have gotten back. I have a huge list and as soon as I can sit down and get them all together I will get them posted. It's a great list and a VERY special THANK YOU!!!! to all of those who sent the information.
I got a message the other day that I have a meeting with our CEO about some ideas that I have been pondering that would help our office grow and get us out in the public more and to be able to be "Outside The Box". I am so very excited and nervous all at the same time. It's not until the end of the month, so I will keep you posted.
Well, today is Sept. 1st. I still can't believe it. Christmas will be here before we know it. Exciting but time is just flying. What are your plans for this September 2011. Of course we have vacation but other than that, not a lot planned which is good for me but I am sure that can all change at the drop of a hat.
Hope you have a great Wednesday. What are you up to today??????

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: