Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CONFESSION TIME!!!!!

Thank you so much for the comments on the last post.  Can't tell you what that means. 
I noted what Cindy said.  Confession-----I'm nervous to even start it.  I'm still struggling with Chapter 2.

I also have to confess that the WITTY in Chapter 2 keeps coming back.  That is a difficult one!!!!!!!  Not to mention when she talks about "Surrender leads to peace"....OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!  This has been a time for me.  I have spent so much time beating my fist against His chest and I just need to quit!!!!!!! 

This, next to scripture, has been the most challenging thing I have read in a VERY long time!!!!!!!!!

What have you read lately that has been a challenge?  I am starting Chapter 3 today.  Would appreciate your prayers!!!!!!!!

Doula Mama Pam

No comments: