Monday, June 6, 2011

It's THAT word again!!!!!

So, if you have been following me, you know that the Lord had given me the word "Choice/Choose" this year.  Well, over and over and over I have seen it come up even when I was not expecting to but it would appear and BAM! it was a tap on the shoulder or could be a "HELLO ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!" kind of experience.
Well, in light of all that is going on I have been making a lot of choices. I realize to most, there are probably not a lot of choices to make but believe me, there are choices every minute that I am awake. 
For example.....
A million choices about school.
Choice to respond when things get stressful.
Choice in how to respond when someone as me "How is work going?"
Choice in how I spend my days
Choice to get a hole and hide away from everyone.
Choice to respond when I realize I can't do this or that.
Choice in getting more involved at church or pull back and be a wall-flower.
Choice to get angry and mad at the circumstances
Choice to get overwhelmed and think I am absolutely crazy for even thinking I can return to school because for the life of me I can't remember how to add negative numbers.
Choice to see my circumstances from the end of my nose or from the view the He has.

So you see.....lots of choices and choosing what is going to bring Him the most glory and what is He showing me.  I'm trying daily and sometimes it is hourly and by the minute to respond and choose to be more like Him and not like what I want to do.  This is sooooo all about Him and sooooo not about me!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for checking in today.  What are choosing to do?

Doula Mama Pam

No comments: