Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday!!!!!!

It's Monday morning and I am just waiting for my phone to ring so I can go to the hospital for a "Birth-Day" today.  So very excited.  It's a beautiful day outside and I probably should have gone to the gym this morning but decided not to and just get caught up on some blogging and other things and most of all just being quiet. Have you ever wanted to do that? I mean just sit and be quiet?  I didn't realize how hard it would be.  I had my Quiet time this morning and then it was like I didn't know what to do with myself. It was a very strange feeling. 
Of course I am in the throws of BSF this year and loving every minute of it.  I think the part that I just love the most is that
Yes, it is study of His Word
Yes, it is discipline ( and heaven knows I need that)
Yes, it keeps me in His Word
Yes, it is Old Testament
BUT
The part I love the most is..... IT IS PERSONAL!!!!!
I knew that but now I really see it and look for it.  I mean now I really KNOW it.  When you read the Word and the Lord consistantly keeps saying..... "I will", "I will not", "I am he that" over and over and over He is speaking in FIRST PERSON!!!!!!!!!  He is speaking personally.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  How incredible to think that He is speaking so close and so personal to me.
Me, the sinner He saved
Me, the one that He loves
Me, the daughter of The King
Me, that He would have sent His Son for even if I had been the only one on the planet.
Can you wrap your mind, your heart and your thoughts around that? I struggle with that at times. 
I serve a personal Lord. I have a personal God. I have a personal Savior.  What about you? Do you know Him? 
Amazing to me. Overwhelming at times!!!!! 
Take some time. Be quiet. Listen. He is so very close!!!!!!!

Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: