Thursday, March 10, 2011

What an Awesome God!!!!!

OK, so Monday I was on here typing a way waiting to go to a delivery.  Well lets just say, My God is awesome.  I have shared on here before that I get nervous for whatever reason when a "Mom" of mine is going or is in the hospital.  I have no doubt what so ever that it is the enemy coming at me and I know that.  All those questions of......"What is she goes into the next day and I miss work?", "What if I am up all night and then have to go straight to work?", and a million other "What ifs?".  Well, Monday was a wonderful day.  I had started a bit of panic but quickly claimed my Lord and that went a way.  It was going to be a full day.  I needed to be there for her. I was going to need to meet my hubby and for sure didn't want to miss BSF on Monday night. The lesson had been so full and I was busting to share it. 
How in the world was all of that going to work. 
Well.......check this out........................
I had no MD's in the office so I was off- check
I had a great morning in Bible study and writing on my blog- check
I went to the hospital-check
"Mom" rocked her delivery without any medications at all-check
Got to spend and hour with her before meeting up with hubby- check
Came home and heated up dinner for the Men-check
Went to BSF and had my socks blessed right off- check
Now, there is no way humanly possible that that all could have happened. There is no human explanation. There was NO coincidence. 
Is He awesome or What???!!!!!!! 
**Please note that I had time to write on my blog on Monday.  BIG POST coming up.**
Let's just say that the day was given up and given over and He orchestrated EVERY SINGLE STEP!!!!!

What about you? How has your day been? How has your week been?
I have so much to share and write about.  He is just so very faithful!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!!!
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: