Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brain Dump

I have always wanted to do one of these and today I get to because I have an hour for lunch so I thought this would be a good time.  So let us get started......
I just finished my very first Natural Childbirth Class and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!
I came home last Saturday from my class and found my 4 year old with BLUE (Carolina blue of course) HAIR!!!!!!!!  It was Daddy's idea and of course Kaleb was all over that.....pictures will follow
Bo had toenails removed so I have been playing nurse at home- unwrap-soak-dry-re-wrap. 
Hoping he feels better soon.
Working every day......most days are good but of course there are THOSE days.
Waiting on a "Mom" to deliver.  Due date is right around the corner.
Kyle is working, school and shooting pictures of any thing with 4 wheels.
Kyle blew 2 test out of the water these last 2 weeks and so VERY proud of him!!!!!!!!!
Still going to BSF on Monday nights and just loving every minute of it. 
Checked with my teaching leader and I can share on here from BSF so be looking for that.  I can't wait!!!!!
Going to the Women's On Campus Retreat next Friday evening and then for most of the day on Saturday.
I'm VERY excited about all of the above. 
Oh, couple more things.....
Teaching another Natural Childbirth Class in March and April.
Still attempting to get back into the running!!!!! (I will keep you posted)
Feeling really bad because I didn't keep up a promise to check in with my friend Tami in Ga.
Life is way to busy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta run for now.  Makes me tired writing/typing all of this!!!!!!

What is going on in your world????

Doula Mama Pam

No comments: