Saturday, November 12, 2011

Can You Believe It.....

Well, can you believe it is almost time for Thanksgiving? And then before we know it Christmas will be here and in a blink we will have a New Year!!!!!! What a year this has been!!!!!!

We are having the blessing of going to Ga. for an early Thanksgiving with my parents and my brother will be there with his wife and we will all be together for the first time in almost 5 years for a holiday. I'm so excited I could bust. I am sure that I will have plenty of pictures to share when we get back and of course we will filling up on all the good food. And yes, there will be food pictures to post on the other blog which I am very thrilled about.

I am still adjusting to working 3rd shift. That has come with some very strange changes.
For instance.....
Sleeping during the day
Being awake all night
When are you suppose to eat?
What meal is it when you eat at 3am? Lunch, dinner or breakfast.
When are you suppose to exercise?
I have learned to take naps.
I've also learned that there is no one on Facebook at 3am....hahahaha
I have learned that I can text-chat with my brother at that hour.
Lots of changes. It's all good!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!!!!
Pam

No comments: