Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Up and Here We Go!!

I have to admit I am VERY excited about the new blog.  It is what I would call a labor or love.  Alot of my passions all rolled into one website.  Actually, I was convicted today about the fact that scripture is NOT in the title.  I will be fixing that tonight.  It was just one of those things that I wanted to share with as many people as possible.  I would love to hear from you.

I also wanted to share a few other things that have been happening....and that I am thankful for.  I hope you are continuing to be in the Attitude of Gratitude!!!!!!

Thankful for...
Freedom to write a blog or 2
For the gift of writing
For the gift and ability to share
For friends that encourage me on the journey that He has laid out for me.
For a computer that allows me to share via blogs, Twitter and Facebook.
For other Fellow Bloggers that encourage me.
For safety during the Trick-Or-Treating on Monday evening.
For a box of old Lego's found that are the delight of a 4 year old.
For food in my pantry
For the warm coat(s) that we have in this chilly weather.
For great people to work with who encourage me and tell me "I was a delight to work with" (How that just made my day)
For a hubby that allows me to sleep and rest when I need to in order to work.
For beautiful weather that allowed me to go for a great run on Monday.
For 2 legs that can carry me on a run.
For the beauty He has created that He allows me to experience on a run.
For energy to do what is needed.
For a roof over my head.

I hope you are having a great day!!!!!!  I know I have been so blessed. For sure, something to ponder.

Pam

No comments: