Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not Me Monday

I could not wait this week!!!!!

I did not quietly listen to a precious little girl in our 4 year old class explain to me that she has a family of mice living in her room and that she takes care of them and her mom is aware. We were discussing loud and soft and how the Angel had spoken softly to Mary when he told her that she was going to have Jesus.

I did not quietly listen to the above mentioned little girl tell me that she in fact did have an Angel visit her one night and she was not scared at all. This while discussing what our reaction would be if an Angel came to visit us.

I did not go to the gym and ran/walk 3 miles and could have kept going because it actually felt good. (I was so shocked)

I did not get on the Jacobs Ladder at the gym thinking I could add on 15-20 seconds and not die in the process........If they can do it on Biggest Loser, I should be able to do this!!!!!!!

I did not go to lunch with a friend and spend 2 solid hours talking and chatting over Mexican food.........YUMMY!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you Have Not done this week.

Laboring With You,

Doula Mama Pam