Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday and Thinking.....OH NO!!!!!

Yes, it is Tuesday before a New Year starts again. Where in the world did this past year go? What happened to 2009 before it was officially over.? It seems like every year gets a little shorter the older I get. At the same time I wish that my children would not grow up so very quick.
My 21 year old spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day at our house. It was simply awesome and I just loved every minute of it. My youngest was into every present he could get his hands on. We have discovered his "sweet tooth" is growing. He was constantly on the look out for more "choc-lat". On of my "cooking friends" sent some goodies that she had made. If it was in site, the little hands were trying to get that cute little snowman box and see what other "choc-lat" was in there. He got a tool bench for Christmas that he loves. He hammers, uses the measuring tape, screwdriver and we are working on the wrench. He is just tooo funny.
Thank you so much for your prayers for Amber and her family. She and Kyle came over last night and Kaleb had not seen her in a long time and he just could not get to her quick enough and just loved on her. It was soooo sweet. He showed out for her and even shared his "choc-lat" with her. It was just precious.
We have a daughter that I have written about before on her with much heartache and many tears shed. She is still doing as she pleases and we have come to the point that we can't do anymore than what we have already done. We are cutting apron strings so to speak and it is hard but it is necessary. I would ask that you would continue to keep us in your prayers. This has been very difficult and a very gut wrenching situation but I hang on to what He can do and He is in ultimate control!!!!!!!! Can you say Amen to that?
I have many things to share about the Doula side of the world and working on a couple of post about that. I'm so excited. I can't wait to share about that.
I hope you all have an awesome day and think about your 2009. Here are some questions to ponder.....
-Did you complete your resolutions that you made?
-What was the most exciting part of 2009?
-What did you struggle with this year in 2009?
-What did God do for you this year in 2009?
-What was your greatest accomplishment?
Now, of course I can't pose those questions and not answer them........You will have to check in later and I will post my answers.......... Leave your answers in the comments. Please feel free to share!!!!!
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: