Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thinking Tuesday

I am amazed and overwhelmed at time how the Lord is so busy at work. Last night I had the privilege of attending a Bible Study. It's called Bible Study Fellowship. You can check it out here. Many years ago I had the privilege of attending the class on The Life of Moses. It was truly a life changing experience for me.
Do you struggle with quiet time and Bible Study? I know that I do. Structure is key for me. Take away the structure and I just am floundering like a fish out of water. This new class does not start until September. I may be so excited by the time class starts that I may just bust a gut. I have never studies Isaiah and it's so exciting.
He is so at work. Once again, I listened to the Teaching Leader last night and "those" words came up again. CHOICE, CHOOSE, SECURITY. WOW!!!!!! I was once again so aware of His presence.
What Bible Study are you taking right now?
What are you learning?
Do you struggle without structure in your Bible Study time?

Please share!!!!!!!
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: