Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship? Being completely transparent. You can be at your worst or your best and they still stick with you. Being able to be told that you were wrong and it hurts them more than you and visa-verso.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted? The bathing suit from last summer. It was really cute when I bought it but now I think it looks a little frumpy. I don't want to look "frumpy" and I certainly don't want to look old.

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you? I think that would have to be the year I turned 40. My hubby managed to get me to leave early so he could come and "decorate" my office. To say that it was gentle is not even close. There were streamers every where. There was silly string on EVERYTHING!!!!!! I was totally overwhelmed and shocked.

4. What is your favorite theme park? That would for sure be Disney World and all of the other "parks" that are attached. It is just THE BEST!!!! You can't help but be a kid. Just bring the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth? FOR SURE!!!!!!! Just had my "25th-child". It is absolutely amazing and it's NEVER the same twice!!!!!!!! It is a moment and time for the family that is so personal and so intimate and they invited me to be a part of it!!!!! I am humbled!!!!!!
Have an AWESOME Friday!!!!!!!!!!! Jump in on the fun!!!!!!!
Laboring with You,
Doula Mama Pam
Come and join me on Facebook!!!!!!!! "Pam Motheringthemother Kennedy"

2 comments:

Already Happy said...

Congrats on 25 babies! That must be an amazing thing to be a part of :)

prashant said...

Congrats on 25 babies!
Banner Advertising Network India