Monday, June 7, 2010

Morning from Mothering The Mother



I wanted to pop in and say Good Morning, Good Afternoon or even Good Evening depending on where and when you read this post.
It was a VERY busy weekend and it was actually a lot of fun. We had some great time at the park yesterday with our little 4 year old class at the park. We were only able to have 3 of them and their families but what an awesome time. To be able to sit and share with the other Mom's and for Dad's to get to talk and watch the kids play and play and play. It was just sooo refreshing. Yes, it was HOT but the Lord really provided. We had some cloud cover as well as an awesome breeze. He had truly provided the day and for that we are so grateful.
I have something new for tomorrow's post. I am so excited about it and I am so praying that people will really jump in and help me with it. You will have to check back tomorrow and check it out.
I'm going to be doing a lot more blogging it appears which of course is not a problem for me at all because I so enjoy doing it. I and my friend Tara over at Monkeying Around on the sidebar take care of the church's Women's Ministry Blog. It's an exciting adventure. She is a very busy mom of 3 and a homeschooling mom at that. To me, that completely fills up your plate with not a lot left. She is awesome and so VERY busy. I'm excited and have a lot I would love to share. Make sure that you hope over and visit sometime. You don't have to be a member to see the blog. It's a lot of fun and we have a great time.
Just in case, here is the link button for you.....
Please check in tomorrow......EXCITING time here on the blog!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: