Monday, June 14, 2010

It's MONDAY!!!!!

How was your weekend? Mine was great but just so busy. Amazing that you can cram so much into 2 days of not having to work. But I guess that is why we plan to do EVERYTHING possible in those very short 2 days.
We are finally going to get away for a few days and attempt to rest. That will be the challenge is to rest. Will it happen? We will have to wait and see.
Mothering The Mother is going through some changes that are all good and exciting. I'm excited and ready but nervous all at the same time. It an adventure and I have always said that from the beginning. It's His and I am just His hands. I have a lot to share and there never seems to be enough time.
We had a great time at church yesterday. I listened as our choir sang a song by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir called "I never lost my praise". I have to confess I was disobedient. I should have been on my feet with both hands in the air and my face lifted. It was just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then to top it all off we had one of our own preaching. Our Pastor is at the SBC Convention in Florida. Terry did an awesome job as usual. It is just such a blessing for me to watch him grow. I can remember the first time that he preached and yesterday morning was one of those times where you could not help but to see the growth and the fruit! It was incredible. It was a message that I needed so badly to hear. Praise the Lord that Terry listened and obeyed and in turn, blessed my socks off!!!!!
It was a great weekend. What did you do this weekend? Anything exciting? Please do share!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam