Thursday, December 30, 2010

400th Post!!!!!!!!

I can not believe it. 
I am amazed and overwhelmed. 
I am shocked!!!!!!
I can't believe that this will be my 400th postI have been blogging long enough to have made 400 entries.  What in the world do you talk about to make 400 post?
You talk about...........
What the Lord is doing
Your children
Your husband
Your Work
Your passion
Your life
Your challenges
Your failures
Your wins
Your everything (not literally but you know what I mean).

I wanted to take a moment and just tell you THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for sticking with me and coming back again and again to read.
For those of you that know me well, being a Doula is a passion of mine.  I have shared many stories, words of encouragement and other things that I have learned being a Doula. That will not change here on the blog BUT there is something VERY NEW and VERY EXCITING and today just seemed to be the day to reveal it OFFICIALLY!!!!!!  I chose to shift a lot of the "Birth-y" things to a new blog/website.  It is so much fun creating a new blog/website and choosing what you want to put on it, the colors, the information and all of little details. 
The new blog/website is Ready for the Crescendo of Birth and Beyond.  You can click here and go to the site.  Please go and check it out.  I would love to hear your input and thoughts.  I even set up different "pages" on the website. I felt very lead to do something a little different there.  I thought and prayed a lot over what the pages would hold.  I felt that because the Lord has continued to bless the blessing of Mothering The Mother ,  how could I not share about Him, especially to those who don't know Him.  It just seemed disobedient to NOT share. That is the title of one of the pages. "Where's my Peace?".  I can't tell you how excited I am.

Once again, to all of you who come and visit, read and share in the comments, I can't thank you enough.  2011 is going to be a GREAT year!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Doula Mama Pam

No comments: