Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Continued......

OK, so everyone is to scared to post what makes them happy.  I am not sure if that is a good thing or not!!!!!!  Anyway, I will post what makes Pam happy. Oh, by the way, thank you Tara for posting yours!!!!!!!

Here is my list.
  • spending time with my Heavenly Father
  • spending time with my family (playing with Kaleb)(dinner with my husband)(gym with Kyle)(trying new foods)(being a wife/mother)
  • BSF/Bible study/scripture/Sunday school
  • being me
  • Anything assoc. with childbirth/midwifery
  • being a doula
  • running, running, running
  • new hair do
  • eyebrows waxed
  • educating myself/researching
  • dinner with the girls
  • Kaleb having friends over
  • having people over
  • writing/blogging/journaling
  • cooking/baking
  • reading
  • having a clean home

I am sure there is a lot more that I could add to that but that is those are some of them.  Now as you can see, that was not painful at all.  Give it a try!!!!!!! 
 
Doula Mama Pam 
 

1 comment:

Lynn-Marie said...

ok here is a list of somethings that makes me happy...
. knowing that Jim loves me unconditionally!
. walking on the beach in the morning with Jim or early evening
. a warm sunny day and being able to sit on the beach and feel the sun hitting my skin...by warm I mean 70 degrees and sitting on the steps or boards leading to the beach.
. being at my parents house eating Sunday dinner
. being able to pay a bill off
. having a clean house
. having a manicured yard with beautiful flowers -
. the smell of fresh cut grass in the spring
. seeing Jim able to relax!!!
. my small group friends...
. my cat gizzy snuggling up with me
. knowing that Jim loves Gizzy
. belonging to an awesome church!
. having some really great friends