Well, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! I typically don't make "Resolutions" but this year there is one that I am making but it's not new. I have made it before and did for quite sometime. Praying about it and thinking through it, I have chosen to do it again. I posted it here on my other blog and you can read about my idea for going Vegetarian for 2011. I will be sharing ideas and food thoughts and ideas. I would love to hear some of yours.
New Ideas for 2011-
1. We are going to be doing Kid-Swap with one couple for sure this year and would love to check and see if another couple would be game. I just have not had a chance to call and talk to Tara yet. We are so very excited about that. The idea of planned date nights.....what could be better.
2. Continue with BSF(Bible Study Fellowship)- I love Bible Study Fellowship. It is just wonderful. It causes me to really think and get into His Word like I would not normally do. It is a lot of enjoyable work and study. It is discipline that I so desperately need.
3. Commitment to staying healthy and exercising. This is typically not a real problem except when I get lazy. There are so many things that I can do either at home or even at the gym and those are the things that I need to do. I think along with "The Only Resolution" will make this somewhat easier.
4. Of course, always striving to be a better wife, mother and friend. Those are always "goals" but of course the Lord is the one who is the one who ultimately gives me the strength to follow through on that.
5. The WORD for the YEAR. Last year my "word" was "Choice" or "Choose". Everything that came my way was viewed through one of those 2 words. It was a choice in how to react to a situation or I could choose to respond in another way. Please know this was a difficult one. So not easy but I made it through the year. As of right now, I don't have my "word" yet. I will have it by the end of the month.....
Well, that is where we are this year. What about you? What are your "words", "ideas", and "resolutions"? Feel free to share!!!!!!
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam