Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I have a WORD for 2011

Yesterday I talked and discussed how things were going with a NEW YEAR and all of the exciting adventures. 
I have now made it to the gym 2 times in one week. 
I have also done very well with the whole vegetarian thing. I am really excited about that part. 
I started working on my BSF lesson this morning for next week since we have had a break.  Oh how I need the discipline of BSF.  I do not do so well with out it.
The other part of the post was about my "word(s)" for the year.  I have to confess that I think that the Lord is really trying to teach me something.  You know if He gives you a word like-
 patience-
forgiveness-
time-
faith-
trust-
and you have them for a year and then He turns and gives you the SAME WORD again.  Then the question becomes-
Did you not get it?
Do you need more practice?
Did you miss something in the process?
Did you do so much better with that word that He wants you to do it one more year just to make sure that you get it?
Well, having a conversation with a fellow blogger this morning about what I had written yesterday and even using "choose" written just like that and also even thinking to this morning in my time with the Lord working on my BSF lesson and the word came in again.  All of that rambling to let you know that the word "CHOOSE"/"CHOICE" is the word for 2011.  Part of me is excited and part of me is thinking that I missed something big. I will keep you posted on this journey.  I hope that you will be praying about a "word(s)" for 2011.  PLEASE share them and let me know so that we keep each other accountable.  2011 is going to be a GREAT year!!!!!!!

Doula Mama Pam 

No comments: