Friday, January 27, 2012

Quick Note

A new chicken lasagna recipe is coming on the other blog this morning.....don't miss it!!!!!! When I get an oven I am going to prepare it...yummy!!!!!!
I got the sweetest email from a friend today that follows me on Facebook and just made my day. She has given me permission to share so be on the look out for that.

How are you doing?
How is your Word for 2012 changing you, challenging you, pushing you in a new direction? There are not enough pages on this blog for me to tell you all of mine. I am going to work on trying though. It's exciting and challenging to.

Clothes are fitting different. Running is so much "therapy" for me. I use that term loosely. I'm enjoying getting ready for my next goal.

Well,,,,time to get back to work..what have you been pondering lately??????

Pam

No comments: