Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Updates......

Things are going well. I am learning to live again so to speak without the stress of going to school and trying to figure out how to manage all of it. Thank You Jesus!!!!!!!
He has blessed me with a clear head enough to figure out a running/exercise schedule that seems to working like a charm. Yes, I can work 3rd shift and still go to the gym.....who knew??????
The itch to make a quilt has returned thanks to Pinterest. I have seen so many but the key for me is going to be SIMPLE!!!!!! It has been over 5 years since I have done it so we have to start slow. There is something about creating something that you can use that just tickles me to death. So.......anyone with an idea....bring it on.

Lastly, I have a great friend that I havent seen in a while and she is requesting prayer. No names or details but if you would just pray for her. She is really struggling. The Lord knows the details and He is the only one that can make a difference. Thank you in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!!!!!

Pam

No comments: