Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School

For sure my 2 words are all I have thought about today. I went yesterday to get my books for school. Drove around for an hour and finally got a parking place. Got in and the line was 3 stories and then snaked around for several loops. It was cold and raining and I was exhausted.

Came home and logged on to Hubby's computer and just had to swallow hard when I saw all the stuff I have to do. Totally overwhelmed!!!!!! I almost go into panic mode when I think about what I have signed up for. It's going to truly be a desperate dependence on my Lord. There would be no other way for me to get through this. The classes are pretty straight forward. They don't seem that difficult. Just that failure is not an option.

Once again, year after year He does this....perfect words.....perfect year!!!!!!

Pondering

Pam

No comments: