Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A NEW BABY!!!!!!

Good Afternoon,

I am excited to say that we have a new baby. She was born last evening and is doing great. It is amazing to see the Lord work and how awesome He is. Each child that I see is just one more reason to praise Him. Everyone of these precious little ones are unique from the moment they take their first breath. It just is an overwhelming experience at times. He is truly our Creator and Saviour. I will be visiting with the family this afternoon and will hopefully have pictures and stories for you this evening so please stay tuned. She is just gorgeous!!!!!

Please continue to pray for "Angel". We are still waiting and watching. This is all about His time and not mine and not hers. He is in control and for that we can be truly thankful.

I would also ask that you would continue to keep Mothering The Mother in your prayers. I had explained to you that the Lord was just pouring out His blessings on this step of obedience and He has once again, added 2 more to my calendar and it is just amazing. With that being said, He is up to something else that I am not at liberty to share as of yet because it is not in a final stage but in the works, so I would ask that you would just keep that in your prayers and that it would be what He desires and not necessarily what Pam desires. It feels almost a little chaotic at times and times I just feel like I could lose my marbles but knowing with out a shadow of a doubt that it is Him working, I can walk by faith and not by sight. It is not easy but it's such a blessing.

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure that you check in later for more details on the delivery. Praise Him for He is good!!!!!

Have an awesome day.
Pam

No comments: