Sunday, November 2, 2008




I thought that today would be a good day to share a picture of the first birth that I had the priviledge of attending. Nate is a beautiful little boy. He really does have angel white hair. It is truly a special characteristic of his. He is absolutely precious. His parents are so excited that he is here. From my understanding, he is doing great and Mom and Dad are doing a great job. How exciting to see God's handy work in every child and adult. We are all different and unique. If we were all the same, how boring would that be?
At present, I don't have any more scheduled deliveries until around the first of December. Trust me, the blog won't be quiet I am sure. There is much to share and much to write about. Please, if you know of anyone that would benefit from my services, please have them call me or let me know. It is an awesome experience.
I thought you all would like to see Nate. Rylan is coming soon. She is gorgeous!!! I'll post more about here as soon as the pictures are downloaded.
Thank you again for your support and prayers.
Pam

No comments: