Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog Hoppin' Tuesday and Why you need to read Mothering The Mother

MckLinky Blog Hop

Special thanks to Grace Jacobsen for sponsoring this blog hop.

Why you should read Mothering The Mother's Blog?????
This is a really hard question. I started this blog originally to let people that I work with, family, friends and others know what a Doula is. Do you know what a Doula is? It has now become a place for journaling,at least once a week, a place to share about my family, prayer request, my passion for my Savior, my passion for pregnant women and just to share the funny things in the life of a Sinner saved by grace, a Mom of a 21 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. Life is great and this is a place to share. If you want encouragement.....If you need a laugh.....If you are looking for something for dinner.....If you are looking for birth stories.....You have landed in the righ spot. Please stick around. Become a "follower" and grab a button while you are at it!!!!!!! I look forward to getting to know you!!!!!!
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Yes, I know what a doula is; I wish I could have had one w/ my little ones. I was high risk tho, so not sure if there would have been a need...had C-section w/ both.

Lee-Ann said...

I look forward to reading some birth stuff! I adored my doula with my 2nd and my doula with my 3rd was actually my midwife since I was with an OB and they didn't have privs at that hospital. I total think everyone should have a doula!

Nardeeisms said...

When I had mine, I had an emergency C-Section. I only had one child, so I will never know how it feels to have one "naturally". Thank you for sharing with us the way that births should be done. ~Nards

Happy blog hopping!

Angie Vik said...

Greetings from Wisconsin,
Found your blog on the blog hop. What a neat ministry you have, helping women during childbirth. How rewarding that must be. God bless.