Monday, September 28, 2009

No Not Me Monday Today.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm just kind of in strange mode today. As I shared on Friday, it was supposed to be a day of celebration and excitement and change. Instead it was a day filled with pain and tears. Tears that still come when I see or read something. A sweet friend asked me the other night..."So, how are you doing?". He did not mean anything but sencerity and I completely lost it. Then I can do just fine and all of the sudden, the flood gates open and all the emotion just comes flooding out again. I think the best way to describe it is grieving. Kind of the same types of emotions when you have lost a loved one. That is the only way I know to describe it. She is doing fine (as far as I know). She has chosen to leave us out of everything, all the way down to visiting. Today she will be transferred to get some 24 hour supervision, therapy and much needed help. The key to that will be, "Will she be receptive?" If not, then things will not get better. They will stay the same or get worse. Pray that she will be receptive!!!!!!!!

In the midst of all of this, I had a sweet couple this weekend that changed into a family. They are now the proud parents of a precious baby boy named Davis. He is the mirror image of his Dad. I will go and visit with them tonight and see how everyone is adjusting. They are soooo very proud!!!!!!

I promise that I will have a lot of positive to share tomorrow and maybe even a birthstory or 2 this week as well!!!!! How cool would that be!!!!!!?

Have an awesome Monday and I promise, I will be back next week with a NOT ME MONDAY!!!!!!(We are going to a fair next Saturday, I am sure there will be A LOT to share!!!!)

Laboring with You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment: