Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today is my Birthday!!!!

I have no idea why birthday's have become so difficult for me. Last year I hit the big 4-0 and that was really hard. I was even listening to the radio this morning and someone was celebrating their 45th birthday and they were having a hard time as well. I felt a little better knowing that I was not the only one. It is only a number and we make it seem like such a big deal and we try to make it define who and what we are. Who and what we are in Christ is the most important thing. That is what dries my tears when the flood gates open and I realize what all I have experienced in 41 years.
On Thursday we did the alphabet. Today we will do numbers. I sound like a teacher....LOL
So let's see what happens with this. If it is close to your birthday, give it a try and see what you come up with. You can list characteristics, whether good or bad, and then who and what you are. So, let's get started.

1-Child of The King
2-Loved by my family
3-Daughter
4-Sister
5-Aunt
6-Granddaughter
7-Mother
8-Wife
9-Friend
10-Pray-er
11-3 children- Ages 20 to 2yrs old
12-Blogger
13-Doula
14-Perinatal Fitness Instructor
15-Childbirth Educator In Training
16-Full Time Employee
17 Certified Nursing Assistant
18-Bank
19-Listener
20-Independent
21-Dependent on my Lord
22-Cry-er (I can cry ANYTIME)
23-Sinner saved by Grace
24-Teacher of 4 year olds in Sunday School
25-Former Preschool Teacher
26-Not a college graduate
27-Love for pregnant women and teens
28-Funny
29-Great Cook(so I have been told.
30-Passionate
31-Love the mountains
32-Love the beach
33-writer/journal-er
34-Lived in California
35-Grew up in Ga.
36-Lived in Maryland
37-Lived in Texas
38-Gone to Nepal once
39-Gone to Ukraine twice-hope to return some day
40-Gone to India twice-hope to return some day
41-Celebrating my Birthday

Today WILL be a good day. My parents are in town, life is great!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to give you a card today for your birthday but forget when I was sleeped deprived last night. Sorry, Happy Happy birthday.
Love you
T