Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday



I am soooo glad that McMama is going to do a Not Me Monday today. I love doing these but wasn't sure if I was going to get to or not.
Of course, this weekend was my birthday and I actually made it through the weekend and I only remember shedding tears one time (or maybe 2). It was awesome. Mom and Dad were here and my oldest came and spent the day with me on Saturday. It was just awesome!!!!!!!!!

OK, let's get going!!!!!

I did not go to the gym on Saturday morning and get a work-out according to my oldest child and then proceed to come home and eat a bacon-egg-cheese biscuit from McDonald's.
I did not only eat a slice of birthday cake for lunch.
I did not go to dinner with my husband (by ourselves!!!!!) and watch us split the appetizer and then proceed to eat my entire dinner and on the inside WISHING they had a dessert menu.....what in the world was I thinking????
I did not sit last night with the 2 year old that has now had his first experience with markers and watch him color his toes and toenails red. (Papa taught him to do that while they were here).
I did not actually get nervous about teaching 4 year olds yesterday, afraid I would forget everything. (IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!)

It was a great weekend with lots of fun and lots of looking and shopping. Oh, and I got a new Vera Bradley bag......as my physician-mentor-of-the-doula-world would say, "very granola". It is sooooo pretty. Reds and blacks. LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Stopping by from MckMama's blog.

Rebekah said...

I loved the toe nail painting one. So cute. Oh and happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!