Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17

Today I am "Thankful" for my work hours. I know this sounds really strange. I work typically from 8:30a-5p and only take 1/2 hour for lunch so I don't have to stay until 5:30p. This week is a little different because I am working with an MD so I am not leaving until 5:30p or later. So what is the point? My hubby and Little Man leave for work between 7:30a and 7:30a every morning. I have the perfect quiet time. I have a good 30 minutes for prayer-time, bible reading and communication with the Father. I just love it. I have thought on many occasions of starting my day at 8am at work so I can take a full hour for lunch but I keep going back to....then what about my quiet time and time with the Father. Not an option.

What about you? What are you Thankful for today???????

Laboring and being Thankful with You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: