Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It is just a Testimony Tuesday!!!!!!!

Have you ever had one of those times when you just can't seem to contain yourself?
You just feel like you could bust?
Your perspective is different?
Your attitude is different?
Well, that is where I think I am at today. You see, all of the things that have been going on with work and other dealings with this and that and trying to HELP HIM, I got myself in such a place that I just kind of wanted to just start all over again and try something new and find another avenue. The problem is not where I am but what I was doing.
Pam had her plan.
Pam wanted to do it her way.
Pam wanted to do it in her time.
Pam obviously knows better (NOT!)
When we get into that type of mind-frame we completely loose sight of the goal that the Lord has planned. Our perspective has become so self focused, self absorbed and we are suffering from the I-Me-My Syndrome and the Lord has been placed over in a corner somewhere and we go to Him when things are not what I think that they should be or things are not moving as fast as I think that they should be. If my perspective is so focused on the I-Me-My then there is no room at all for HIM!!!! This is NOT what He wants or desires for us. When we become so arrogant and prideful we have 2 choices.
First, we work ourselves in a tizzy over the small things and the worries and the fears and all of the other stress when We are in control and He will use something to bring us to the point of realizing that we are not the ones in control . This is NOT a pleasant situation to be in. It's not the "warm and fuzzy" feelings that you get. This is discipline that is meant to get your attention. This is to help you realize that you have taken His place. He will use what He needs to in order to get your attention. He is YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER and HE WANTS WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.
Second option- We can stop right now, yes right now! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!! Are you in the pride and arrogance and the I-Me-My Syndrome? If you stop right now and pray about it. I mean really pray about it and He sheds light on the area where you have taken His place, then confess it, correct it and praise Him that He showed it to you. Give Him His rightful place back that you have taken. Your entire perspective will change. Your attitude will change. Your thoughts will change. You will not have the I-Me-My Syndrome. It will be all about Him and His Best For You!!!!!!!
I have been so blessed at BSF and there are nights that I wish we could just sit and talk and talk and talk and really share about what the Lord is doing. Do you ever feel that way with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ? The Lord is moving. I have seen Him do it. He is still doing it. It's just amazing. Right down to the simple things. He cares about all of it!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by today. Oh, make sure that you check out the list of "Thankfulness for...." sidebar. What are you Thankful for??????

Laboring and Testifying with you,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: