Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday...........Hmmmmmmm

Well, it is the middle of the week. It's cloudy, cool and they are calling for rain later on. Think I had rather be at home working on the computer and cleaning the house. Don't think that is going to happen today. Work takes president over my wants.
I hope you are having a great day. I e-mailed someone yesterday about my passion for Group Prenatal Care and guess what????? SHE E-MAILED ME BACK!!!!! I couldn't believe it when I opened my e-mail. Totally excited. She offered to talk on the phone OR I could come there. It's not that far away at UNC.........I think I want to go. What an opportunity to sit and "pick her brain" about how it works for them. How they started and what they have done with it and what their Mom's are saying. What excitement!!!!!! I will talk to the hubby about timing such a visit and see what I can do and with work as well. Patience is something that is growing and I am learning but Oh Man is it hard!!!!!!!! I will keep you posted on this adventure......Can't wait!!!!!!
It seems that the holidays are sneaking up on us. Christmas decorations are already all over the place. I am even signed up to have a booth at 2 different Craft/Christmas Shows. Very excited!!!!! It will be a lot of fun and I have a lot of stuff all ready made and ready to sell. I will get some pictures up.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and of course the talk and theme seems to be "What are you thankful for?". Well, my first thought is.....why do we only do this one time a year? Shame on us!!!!!! The thought of being thankful all year long seems foreign to some. I have started on the left sidebar a list of what I am thankful for. I realize that it is only November 3rd and there is not much there so that means, there is plenty of time for you to jump in and post yours in the comments or start your own. Thankfulness is something that we need to express and practice EVERYDAY!!!! not just during the month of November and more importantly, not just during the good times.
I will try and get pictures up tonight so that you can see what I make and what I do. I hope you like them. Of course, if you would like any of them, please let me know and I would be happy to mail them to you if you are far away or meet you somewhere if you live in the Triad area.
Have an awesome day!!!!!!!! Thanks again for stopping by.

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: